1. Packed with Vitamin A and being a natural source of All-Trans-Retinoic-Acid and amino acids, Black Seed Oil helps to reduce scarring even that of acne by speeding up cell turnover and improving cell longevity. Additionally, the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil aid in reducing the appearance of spots and acne by vastly decreasing the redness, pigmentation, and scarring caused by skin inflammations.
2. Highly nourishing, it is rich in omegas and essential fatty acids which help to maintain the skin's lipid barrier, preventing the skin from drying out. It is a natural source of NMFs (Natural Moisturizing Factors) that help prevent transepidermal water loss and keep skin moisturized.
3. Being a natural anti-histamine and anti-microbial source, Black Seed Oil works to balance the skin's microbiome, restoring the skin’s barrier and preventing unfriendly bacteria from overgrowing, making it perfect for treating rashes, Eczema, and even Psoriasis, soothing itching, and irritation.
4. A rich source of antioxidants, the skin’s number one anti-aging agents, it is extremely high in Thymoquinone. This powerful antioxidant helps to fight off free radicals - which damage skin cells through oxidation and are responsible for much of the visible aging process by creating oxidative stress. Free radicals speed up the skin's cellular degradation by stealing oxygen from healthy skin causing them to wither which in time leads to the formation of lines and sagging skin. Black Seed Oil works to fight these aging processes.
5. Suitable for all skin types, ensure your face is properly cleansed before putting on a skincare oil. If you have dry skin, massage a few drops into your skin twice daily, morning and evening, letting it penetrate for a few minutes before applying other skincare products (or makeup) on top. If your skin is oily, apply once every 2 days, to balance the sebum production.